1 Research shows that children are:
- Insignificant disease vectors; they rarely test positive or spread SARS-CoV-2 infection
Research shows young children are insignificant disease vectors as they rarely test positive or spread SARS-CoV-2 infection. Learn more.
- Significant disease vectors; they frequently test positive and spread SARS-CoV-2 infection
- The No. 1 disease vector for COVID-19
- As likely to test positive for and spread COVID-19 as any other age group
2 According to Dr. Reid Sheftall, COVID-19 has an infection fatality rate of 0.1%, which is the same as that from:
- Bubonic plague
- Influenza (flu)
“… I don’t think the general public would have agreed to lockdowns, for example, if they had known that the infection fatality rate is 0.1% … the same as the flu.” Learn more.
3 Which of the following has increased as a result of pandemic lockdown measures?
- COVID-19 deaths
- Scholastic achievement
- Domestic abuse, child abuse and suicides
Lockdowns have resulted in dramatic increases in domestic abuse, rape, child sex abuse and suicides. As just one example, in September 2020, Cook Children’s Hospital in Fort Worth, Texas, admitted a record number of 37 pediatric patients who had tried to commit suicide. Learn more.
- Small business revenues
4 Which of the following is associated with and commonly caused by leaky gut?
- Breast cancer
- Anorexia nervosa
- Andropause and menopause
- Autoimmune disorders and neuroinflammatory diseases
Chronic inflammatory diseases associated with dysregulation of the zonulin pathway and leaky gut include autoimmune disorders, metabolic disorders, intestinal diseases, neuroinflammatory diseases and cancer of the brain and liver. Learn more.
5 What is sarcopenia?
- Age-related muscle loss
Sarcopenia is the loss of skeletal muscle that occurs with age. Learn more.
- Premature hair loss/baldness
- Age-related bone loss
- Collection of inflammatory cells lumping together in lungs, eyes, joints and/or skin
6 As meat processing plants shut down due to COVID-19, US farmers had nowhere to send their animals. The USDA said it would assist by:
- Allowing farmers to bring the animals to smaller processing plants
- Culling or depopulating the animals
Sullivan received an email from the USDA in April 2020, stating that it would help farmers to find alternative markets for their harvests, and if that couldn’t be done, state veterinarians and government officials would assist with culls, or depopulation, of the animals. Learn more.
- Reimbursing farmers for their losses
- Ensuring the meat would be processed and distributed to those in need
7 Research shows emotions are contagious. Which of the following emotions tend to be the most “infectious”?
- Negative emotions
- Neutral emotions
- Positive emotions
Negative emotions can “infect” people up to 2 degrees removed, while positive emotions can affect those 3 degrees removed. So, you’re actually more effective as an agent of emotional contagion when you’re filled with positivity. Learn more.
- Judgmental emotions specifically