These 2 ingredient dairy and gluten-free cashew cookies are life changing! That is all we can say about these cookies. Only two ingredients, cashew butter and egg, and what you get is these delicious, shortbread-style cookies. We’ve paired these amazing cookies with a dollop of coconut yoghurt for some probiotic goodness as well as our easy sugar-free blueberry syrup.
Often what makes a recipe gut-friendly is what it doesn’t have in it rather than what it does. This fabulous recipe is free of dairy, gluten, wheat, and sugar, making it a total winner in the health department, and not to mention they are tasty and insanely easy to make too!
This cookie dough is best mixed by hand. Keep mixing until the dough appears crumbly rather than slimy. Make sure you always wash your hands before rolling to ensure it doesn’t stick to your hands.
Bondi Harvest’s Dairy and Gluten-Free 2-Ingredient Cashew Cookies
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Dietary: GF, DF, SF
1 cup cashew butter
- Preheat the oven to 160℃ and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a large bowl and using a wooden spoon, combine cashew butter and egg. You may wish to use your hands if it is not combining properly.
- Using your hands, carefully shape into 16 cookies and place on the prepared tray. Use a fork to imprint the cookie.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes. Leave to cool completely before assembling the cookies.
- To serve, stack 2 cookies with a dollop of coconut yoghurt and a drizzle of blueberry syrup.