Ready, set, read! Teach My Preschooler is the only all-in-one learning system vthat provides the educational tools necessary to help prepare preschoolers for kindergarten. Featuring 293 pieces, the kit is divided into four sections – Ready to Read, Ready to Print, Ready for 1-100, and Ready for Math. Each section is fully-coordinated with books, flashcards, posters, a print guide, transparencies and a magic drawing board, all in a portable and storable carrying case. Developed in consultation with Judith Rowlands, B Ed., M Ed., Teach My Preschooler is designed to give preschoolers a head start, develop fine motor skills, encourage parent/child interaction and increase school readiness skills. This kit is perfect for the little ones left at home, while the bigger kids go off to school. It is also a great gift because there are no batteries required, no flashing lights or music.
- 71 Pieces to teach reading, printing, numbers to 100 and early math.
- Kit includes readers, flashcards, magic drawing board, posters, flip books, counters, foam numbers
- Promote school readiness, early literacy, numeracy, fine motor skills
- Step by Step Teaching Guide To Ensure Successful Learning and Development
- Bond. Teach. Play. 20 Minutes A Day!