Mana Khemia is the spiritual sequel to the Atelier Iris series and fourth entry in the RPG series published by NIS. Mana Khemia is different from the previous Atelier Iris games in that it’s a campus sim-style RPG, where you can interact with classmates and professors to complete academic quests. You play as Vayne Aurelius, a novice alchemist who was invited to attend Al Revis Academy. At the academy Vayne academy, you will meet human and not so human alchemists, and together you will solve the mysteries of alchemy. You will discover and create items, weapons, and even character stats through the use of alchemy. Everything you find in the field is used to craft items with alchemy; you can fish, hunt, dig, & search for new ingredients (over 400 items/ingredients are available) Multiplayer functions – offline co-op multiplayer (2 players); multi-cartridge multiplayer
| In Mana Khemia: Student Alliance players on the PlayStation Portable experience the spiritual sequel to the Atelier Iris series in this fourth entry in the Role-playing (RPG) series published by NIS. What makes Mana Khemia: Student Alliance different from the previous Atelier Iris games in that it’s a campus sim-style RPG, where you can interact with classmates and professors to complete academic quests.|
Key Game Features:
- Avatar, item and team crafting allows for complete and compregensive personalization instead of just leveling up through combat.
- Multiplayer options including a co-op mode were you can battle monsters together to get rare items via the PSP’s ad-hoc wireless connection.
- Jump start functionality allows players to install part of the game on to the memory stick to make loads faster.
- Over 100 hours of game play, 20+ main dungeons, and more than 150 ways to customize your character growth.
- New academic questing system that allows players to take on quests that the professor assigns, with success or failure affecting the outcome of the story.