Just because you’re in college doesn’t mean you have to eat like it. With The 5-Ingredient College Cookbook, you can cook simple, delicious meals on the tightest of budgets and in the smallest of spaces.
College food has developed quite the culinary “reputation.” Most students don’t have the time, money, or space to make meals like mom used to, so words like fast, cheap, and microwavable have become synonymous with college eating. But there IS a better way!
Healthy cooking expert and cookbook author Pamela Ellgen brings you the latest in college cooking with The 5-Ingredient College Cookbook―the simplest college cookbook yet. By sticking to 5 easy-to-find main ingredients per recipe, The 5-Ingredient College Cookbook makes it easier than ever for students to cook tasty, high quality, healthy food for themselves.
- NO MONEY? Each recipe in this college cookbook calls for no more than 5 main, affordable, tasty ingredients
- NO TIME? Tried and true, these college cookbook recipes take 30 minutes or less from beginning to “yum!”
- NO EXPERIENCE? Helpful illustrations demonstrate how to prep common produce and even how to properly use a knife
- NO PROBLEM! 100+ of the most popular, student-approved recipes in this college cookbook include 3 variations to keep each one interesting time and time again
Don’t head to the cafeteria for overpriced soggy waffles or “controversial” mystery meat. With just 5 ingredients and 30 minutes you can enjoy any one of the delicious, college student favorites in this college cookbook, such as: Classic French Toast, No-bake Energy Balls, Mozzarella Sticks, Greek Pita Sandwiches, Thai Chicken Ramen, Creamy Chicken and Mushroom Fettuccine, and more
- The 5 Ingredient College Cookbook Healthy Meals with Only 5 Ingredients in Under 30 Minutes